Are you an AWS Senior Devops Engineer looking for their next step?
Do you want to work for an innovative technology company?
My client are an independent technology consultancy company. They are a company which is results-focused, they get things done, leaving them better than they find them.
They pride ourselves on empowering our people, providing real value to their clients by delivering sustainable software solutions with long lasting benefits. They place personal growth and development at the heart of our business, and they give our people the autonomy to own their role and be an expert in their field.
* Salary paying up to £60k
* Excellent benefits
* 100% remote but will be required to go into the office twice a month.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Extensive experience setting up and configuring AWS services, including EC2, ECS, Route53 and CloudFront.
* Ability to create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins.
* Configuration management with Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation.
* Scripting in Bash or Python.
* Experience in the provisioning of monitoring dashboards using tools such as Datadog, Splunk or Grafana.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Experience with using container technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
* Experience with other cloud providers such as Azure and Google Cloud.
* Use of Kong or AWS API Gateways.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to email@example.com