Sr/Lead DevOps Engineer (OpenShift/Kubernetes) - Perm - 175k - Life Changing!
My client in the FinTech space, who happens to be a Fortune 50 Enterprise came back to me in need of a OpenShift/Kubernetes DevOps Engineer. This is a senior level position responsible for leading a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team..
The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework.
Here's a deeper dive into what you will do…
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
* Ensure that all integration of functions meet business goals
* Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
* Recommend product customization for system integration
* Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services
Do you have what it takes?
The Technical Stack for this role is quite extensive; however, if you have these components then you are well on your way to getting yourself first in line
1 OpenShift or Kubernetes
2 Python, Java, or Unix Shell Scripting
3 CI/CD Tools (Jenkins)
However the for those of you interested, the full technical stack is as follows:
· CI Tools (Jenkins)
· Rest Web Services
· Pipelines, Plugins, Shared Libraries
· Development Exp (Python, Unix SS, Groovy)
· Build Tools (Maven, gradle, NPM, MSBulid)
· Docker, Containers
If you've come this far, than one can assume that you are still interested and you currently have what it takes to get the job done; So please, I invited you to apply - I promise you that it is worth the 30minutes of your time to sit down with the client and see what it is all about…
IT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.