Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be a member of the Site Reliability Engineering/Infrastructure team collaborating on our Infrastructure as Code initiative for MultiCloud DevOps Platform.
* Previous experience leading, designing, building and operating cloud infrastructure
* AWS and GCP
* Experience with running Proof of Concept projects specific to infrastructure as well as validating their feasibility, approach, performance, cost, and implementation
* CI/CD tools like Gitlab, Bitbucket, and Jenkins in Cloud Native environments
* DevOps tools: Git, Docker, Vault, Rancher, Helm, or variants.
* Config management tools: Packer, Salt, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
* Orchestration tools: Terraform and Cloud specific solutions
* SQL/PostgreSQL expierence and database tools (Redis, Neo4j)
* Experience in managing and deploying workloads in GKE/Kubernetes
Nice to Haves:
* Java, Python, Bash development
* Google Cloud Certification, Professional (DevOps, Developer, or Architect)
* Salesforce is a plus