Working in an early-stage startup and building football analytics. By reinventing the way clubs consume data, looking at empowering clubs at all levels.
About the role:
You will be responsible for taking ownership of the platform and CI/CD pipelines, providing technical leadership and insights that support the organisation's products and services. You are someone that lives and breathes the DevOps culture and is passionate about constantly improving deployment processes.
* Improve the whole life-cycle of AWS using DevOps principles
* Investigate, resolve and mitigate service-impacting events
* Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring indicators such as availability, latency and overall system health against SLOs
* Optimise our systems through automation and API self-service, and push for changes that improve reliability and velocity
* You're a sysadmin or DevOps engineer with experience building systems in the cloud
* You have experience with CI/CD tools, Jenkins and the ability to build and manage pipelines
* You have commercial experience working with Docker and AWS
* You have experience automating builds, deployments and any painful jobs that catch your eye within an organisation
* You're familiar with Python
* Experience of using Test Driven Development practices
* Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies