We are looking for a PHP developer for an exciting Norwegian company in growth. They deliver a SaaS product that is run in Azure and all product development and delivery is done from their office in Oslo. They currently operate in 23 countries with over 75,000 users in the Nordic region and several countries in Europe. Now they are going to grow with their customers, and therefore they need you who are passionate about creating fantastic solutions that are critical for thousands of customers with big well-known brands.
They make a living by increasing the top line for retail to gain control of administrative costs, more easily and optimally. The solution works together with store managers for staffing planning, hour registration, comparison of actual vs planned hours, budget drafts, forecasts and routines, on and off boarding, salaries, contracts, job descriptions etc. They also have booking services and provide HK and warehousing solutions to many customers. Here, the customer is first, so it is important that quality is at the centre.
* As a developer, you will work in the Delivery Team
* You will be an important piece in a close-knit delivery team and will work with implementation, adaptations, management and further development of solutions for customers.
* Integration with various third-party systems through various forms of data exchange
* Documentation of system, routines and processes
* Product development
* Support and contribute to common tasks and functions in the company
* 3+ years of experience with PHP development
Experience with MS SQL or other databases
* Experience with system architecture, database modelling and integrations
* Business understanding
* Bachelor's or master's degree
* Fluent Norwegian
In addition to working with incredibly professionally skilled and pleasant colleague in modern open office landscapes you will get
* An environment where you always strive to develop both yourself, colleagues, the company and the customers.
* Work in a dynamic environment with high ceilings
* Work with an exciting product with great opportunities as a used and has an impact on several thousand users.
* You can quickly get responsibility if you want, here there is great openness to say your opinion and come up with new ideas.
Opportunity to take courses, certifications and attend relevant conferences
If you want more information, contact Marley Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7599.