UX/UI Designer - Warrington - £Competitive Salary
Who are we looking for?
A dynamic UX/UI Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our growing digital asset portfolio. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
What are the responsibilities?
* Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets;
* Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand;
* Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
* Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
* Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets;
* Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages;
* Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Business Analysts and Developers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user;
* Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour;
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Must Have Skills:
* A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
* A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
* Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
* A team player but can work independently too
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
* Experience of data visualisation
If this role sounds interesting to you, please reach out by emailing me email@example.com. Also, if you know anyone else that fits the role please get in touch!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.