Senior Python (Django) Developer - 100% remote - Product Company
Note: Candidates must live local to Finland.
The client is one of Europe's leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software houses. Their mission is to empower veterinary professionals in over 10 countries to save time, improve care and personalise their customer experience. They currently have over 15,000 veterinary professionals using our products with a goal to grow the user base to 150,000 by 2030.
The role is a Senior Django developer to join the team working on their cloud-based ERP system for veterinarians that simplifies the life of clinics by streamlining client and care processes. It has been developed with 20yrs+ of experience, the intuitive system is the pinnacle of ERP systems.
In this position you will be working as a part of their Customer Success development team alongside with their other developers and other development teams. Your main tasks include working on the system improvements & extensions with our Django framework based Cloud project.
* Work in the back office with our talented team
* Communicate daily with the team, work together to solve blockers and impediments, be part of the positive work environment
* Develop new features according to specifications
* Document as you proceed
* Work language is English
What is required:
* Profesional experience in back-end web development using Python frameworks such as Django, DRF, FastAPI or Flask
* Solid overall understanding of modern web technologies
* Experience in relational database design (PostgreSQL)
* Familiarity with AWS service offering (e.g. S3, CloudFront, RDS, SES)
* Experience or interest in serverless technologies (e.g. Serverless Framework, AWS: Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS)
For more information please apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org