Working with the Product Owner, IT Lead and the SAC Team to develop a Web UI and build the API integration layer to a SQL server backend.
Designing and developing a Web UI that functionally replicates the existing End User Computing processes as outlined in and according to a Business Requirements Document.
Designing and developing an API Integration layer to backend services.
Ensuring compliance with development practices, specifically DevOps and delivery pipelines.
Role & Responsibilities
* Established track record of Web UI and API integration layer development
* Solid knowledge of the development and use of RESTFul APIs and technologies
* Experience working in DevOps focused environments with formal development pipelines
* Experience working in an Agile team
Essential Technical Skills:
* React.js/Angular, NodeJS, npm
* RESTFul API - Java/Spring or Python/Flask
Essential Interpersonal Skills:
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to navigate a complex organisation
* Ability to be self-directed/motivated and work with minimal supervision
* Excellent organisation skills
* Git, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible
* LINUX shell/python scripting
* Microsoft SQLServer
* Windows Server
* Powershell scripting
* Active Directory
* BDD, Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
* Cyber Security