AWS Back-end Developer (competitive hourly rate)
Fully Remote in the EU
Start date - ASAP
My client is looking for an AWS Back-end Java developer to join a great team of individuals for an up and coming project for a large client in Europe. We need someone who is capable of fast thinking and can work in a scrum methodology. Could this be your next opportunity?
Skills & Qualifications:
* Confident in working on connecting to backend databases and infrastructure in AWS
* Experience and knowledge in DevOps-MLOps-CI/CD
* Experience creating data models, schema, authentication, authorisation, security model, connections between database & other AWS components
* Proficient with Backend developement (Java and or NodeJS)
* Experience with scripting tools such as Bash, Powershell, Ansible
* CI/CD: Maven, Jenkins,
* Databases: SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
* Platform: Docker, Kubernetes
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to email@example.com for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.