Full Stack Developer |React.js|Node.js|Microservices| Inside IR35
Jefferson Frank are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to work on an exciting new greenfield project for a well established client on a temporary contract basis.
* Develop high-quality security conscious code.
* Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the development manager and the rest of the development team.
* Write tests to ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
* Review pull requests on GitHub
* Manage your own time and schedules to make sure deadlines are set correctly.
* State management tools in React and appropriate use cases, Redux vs Context vs Prop drilling.
* API Development
* Knowledge of back-end technologies (Node).
* Excellent knowledge of MVC best practices and structuring.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Test Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
* A strong understanding of interface and user experience development, and best practices for web and mobile.
* Great team player who can work well with both product, design and key stakeholders.
* Implement the 4 S's (Security, Stability, Scalability and Speed to Market)
* Knowledge of typescript
* Experience with GIT & version control
* Experience using GraphQL, with complex mutations and queries
* Headless CMS experience
Rate: Inside IR35 - £550 - £700
Length of Contract: 6 Months
If this role is of any interest to you, please feel free to reach out to me directly on 0203 826 6696 or drop me an email on email@example.com