AWS. Ops Engineer. Remote. Contract. CI/CD Pipelines
My client, a large IT consulting firm, is going through a successful period and is looking to recruit an AWS engineer for an initial 2-month role
Key elements of this role include:
* Knowledge of infrastructure as code
* Proven networking experience (familiar with routing, peering, DNS)
* Service Discovery
* Monitoring / Logging
* Familiar with PKI
* Proven experience building CI/CD pipelines
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Amazon ECS/EC2/ EMR/ Route53
* Python / Java
* Docker / Containerisation
* Hadoop / Spark
Important- Successful candidate must have SC Clearance or be eligible for SC.
My client is looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP. The new candidate may be required once a month to be at either at the London, Manchester or Leeds site depending on their location.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity, please get in touch.
+44 (0)203 826 6732 (ext 6732)