Job Title: Principal Site Reliability Engineer
Job type: Contract (W2 or C2C)
Pay: $100-120 hr
Location: 100% Remote
Ideal candidate will join "Center of Excellence Pod" meaning they are the go-to AWS experts should anything fail during this migration effort and have deep knowledge on AWS Well-Architected and best practices.
* Background in software engineering or systems engineering.
* Enterprise cloud acceleration, cloud computing, open source.
* Experienced deploying highly distributed systems.
* Hands on experience with containers, Docker and Kubernetes.
* Strong understanding and experience of networking, containers, serverless
* Linux administration
* Automation skills (scripting, Python etc.)
* Infrastructure as code tools such as terraform.
* CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
* Ability to interpret large datasets using query languages and visualization tools.
* Ability to troubleshoot and produce root cause analysis feedback.
* Participate in code reviews and share input.
Nice to have:
* Previous development background or principal infrastructure/architect
* Financial services industry experience