PreSales Consultant, £70,000-£100,000 + Bonus, London, UK - REMOTE
I have teamed up with an AWS Premier Consulting Partner who is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant.
Previous experience would include small to medium team management, preferably in an IT Services Presales or Consulting setting. The role may require travel to prospect and customer locations once travel and work practice restrictions are lifted, post-pandemic.
* 3-5 years of Public Cloud experience, preferably with the AWS eco-system in a Snr Presales, or Snr Consulting role.
* You will understand DevSecOps, Infrastructure as Code, and CI/CD
* Ability to identify and understand business requirements and translate into workable technology solutions
* Hands on ability to mock up solutions by applying your AWS skills to help customers visualise the solution
* Have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to deal with critical situations in front of clients
* Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
* Able to cope with unclear situations and apply common sense logic to create clear plans
* Able to prioritise and be flexible to adapt and re-prioritise based on business needs
* Good communication, written and oral
* AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification
* 8 - 10 years in an IT-related Consulting role, with (ideally) some of it in a Presales function
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.