Stiamo cercando un network engineer con il seguente profilo:
* Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
* Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing concepts and HTTP/HTTPS protocol details.
* Excellent knowledge with DNS concepts and experience in DNS implementation;
* Excellent knowledge of SSL certificate workflow.
* 3+ year experience with network load balancing systems design and implementation (F5 BigIP line of products: LTM, GTM, AFM, APM, ASM modules).
* 3+ year experience with HTTP/HTTPS proxy, reverse proxy, and cache systems design and implementation (Apache Traffic Server, HAProxy, NGINX).
* Experience with Identity Provider integration and authentication protocols (SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, …).
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Good background in Linux systems.
The following will be considered as a plus:
* Experience with high-traffic E-Commerce platforms.
* Familiarity in AWS services and technologies (AWS Solution Architect certification preferred - Associate level).
* Experience with Akamai (or other CDN provider) services.
* Knowledge of modern Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Chef).
* Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation).
* Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Grafana, Kibana, Dynatrace).
* Excellent scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby, php, NodeJS).
* Agile methodology and DevOps principles.
Opportunità Full remote - contratto di lunga visibilità ( 12 mesi + rinnovi) - pagamenti a 14gg
No consulenza ma cliente finale
Interessati? Volete saperne di più? Contattatemi