QA/ Test Automation Engineer
Mobile App Environment
In-House Product Development
2 Offices in Antwerp & Brussels
€55000 - €70000 Remote Work 30% Bonus
This organisation specialises in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionised the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product which is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skills are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
You need to be a passionate person who genuinely wants to be part of something new with a great potential.
* You have relevant experience with Test Automation frameworks like Appium, Selenium, or WebDriver. We're looking for experience in mobile testing.
* You can run and automate mobile UI tests on emulators and real devices.
* You know about CI/CD pipelines.
* Your coding skills in scripting and automation are of sufficient quality.
Nice Bonus Points
* Knowledge of microservices, web technologies, back-end architectures, and cloud infrastructure (AWS).
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary range from €55000 for Mid-level up to, approximately, €70000 for Senior level. On top of this salary, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €150 - €250 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year) Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance or a company car, whatever you choose.
* 20 paid holidays plus the extra ADV holidays (+6/year)
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* A 30% bonus on your annual gross salary and company stock options.
* Remote Work - You are supposed to visit the office 2-3 days per month.
Reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited. Write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org