Working on a contract basis for on a consultancy basis for a global leading Telecoms end client. You will use your technical expertise and knowledge to bridge the gaps in this Agile Software Engineering team.
Your primary role will be to define Stories and prioritise the Team Backlog, in order to streamline the execution of program priorities and keep the project on track and delivered on time without compromising on the integrity of the project.
Essential technical experience:
* CSO (specifically in the short term as a product owner)
* WAN and associated products
* Expert knowledge and understanding of enterprise telco offerings
A solid understanding of all the above product features/capabilities is essential in order to work effectively with LoB (Line of Business) in defining detailed requirements and working with the delivery teams to provide sufficient detail to deliver the requirements through the delivery process.
The ideal candidate....
* You come from a hands-on background in Network Engineering
* Have proven commercial experience operating within the function of a Technical Product Owner
* This is an urgent requirement so you should be able to start with little to no notice
* It will be an initial 3 month engagement (with multiple likely extension opportunities)
* Due to the nature of the end client you may have to run the contract through an Umbrella company