Jefferson Frank are currently working with a market leading company who are seeking an IT/Tech On-boarding Coordinator to join a fantastic team.
It is their mission to build the definitive company. In order to do that, They are building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As an On-boarding Coordinator in the People Operations team you will play a key role in delivering an exceptional on-boarding experience for new joiners that is well-organised, well-managed and runs smoothly to give them the best start possible. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on the experience of 100s of new employees.
They're looking for a self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, is efficient, collaborative, confident and passionate about giving new joiners the best welcome experience. You will be liaising directly with cross-functional stakeholders including Recruitment, People Services, IT and individual business areas to ensure the on-boarding process runs efficiently.
What you'll be doing
* Coordinating the end-end planning & delivery of our on-boarding experience for UK new joiners.
* Handling pre-boarding and post-boarding tasks such as adapting comms, creating cohorts and collating feedback etc.
* Managing on-boarding administrative tasks such as calendars and coordination with presenters and new joiners.
* Continuously looking for ways to streamline processes and be more efficient whilst keeping all on-boarding materials up to date.
* Be the primary go-to contact for all on-boarding coordination and administration. Staying organised, up to date and one step ahead.
* Building great working relationships with the rest of the People Operations team, the Recruitment team, the EA team, the IT team and hiring managers.
* Maintaining frequent valuable communication with new joiners and line managers on an ongoing basis.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent Google Workspace or MS Office skills
* Confident in building relationships quickly with people of all levels and backgrounds
* A keen interest and experience in L&D / On-boarding
* Experience in planning across blended delivery channels, in a fast paced environment
* Strong attention to detail and time management skills
* Stakeholder management and project management skills
* Highly organised and ability to prioritise
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Preferred, but not required:
* Experience working in a high growth Tech company
* Experience working with Workday and best-in-class / L&D tools
* Training delivery / facilitation experience (both remote & face to face)
Why this company?
They are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. They are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. They move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
People are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Offering a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
They believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means there is no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is passion and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in an incredibly exciting space.
If this Advert appeals to you and your expertise then please apply and/or send your most recent CV to C.firstname.lastname@example.org