Site Reliability Engineer
€70.000 - €90.000 Gross/Year
10.000€ - 30. 000€ Company Shares
Bonus of 30% 75% on your annual gross salary
Remote Work - Belgium
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product, a global platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions. So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance.
Your personality & character
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, because the company is building an inclusive community full of team players who have zero tolerance towards any form of discrimination. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality. We are looking for passionate people that take pride in their work and who genuinely want to be part of something new with a great potential.
Forget the legacy stuff, here you'll work with the most modern tools in the market:
* You could come from two different angles, either Software Engineering or Operations. In both cases, experience with Linux and scripting is important.
* Your favourite cloud is AWS. We're doing scaling of microservices (fault tolerance, circuit breakers) with AWS backend services (DynamoDB, Aurora, SQS , ...).
* You're friends with Terraform and other tools for configuration management.
* You have a track record working with monitoring frameworks like Datadog, ELK, or else, observability (monitoring, logging, tracing, instrumentation - The key here is not just simple monitoring with an ELK stack, it's about guiding developers what they need to monitor/log. The ability to jump in the code and add context.).
* Bonus if you have some experience with Containers (Kubernetes etc) and Deployment Strategies (Canary, Blue/Green etc).
* You're fluent in English.
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
You will join an international team of specialists that enjoy an Agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities and challenges. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary up to €70000 - 90000€, tailored your seniority level. Yes, if you are highly senior it might go even higher. On top of this salary salary, as extras, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €200 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance or a company car.
* 26 paid holidays plus the extra ADV holidays (+10/year) come on top of these 26 days offered by the company.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* Company Shares worth of 10.000€ - 30.000€.
* 30% - 75% Bonus on your annual gross salary. No, it's not a typo.
* Remote Work (2-3 office days per month, Brussels OR Antwerp)
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. It's a two-stage hiring process that doesn't involve any technical assignment. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 1878 or write to my email at email@example.com