Java Developer & Java Tech Lead
40,000 - 55,000 € +
Fortune 500 Enterprise Company
Dutch and English required
The client is a highly reputable Enterprise Company with presence in more than 70 countries around the globe, a company that is listed in the Fortune 500 list! It's not a secret that working in this company will offer prestige and broad recognition to your profile, apart from limitless growth opportunities with two performance reviews per year, and the perk to have access in numerous trainings within the company! If this description matches your interest in a new company, read below!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for Java Developers of all seniority levels, from 1+ years of experience, up to Tech Lead levels. The candidate will be responsible to Develop, Configure & Test applications using Java/Java EE Technologies and frameworks. Experience with Full-stack development with Angular or Vue.js for the frontend, is considered as a huge plus, but if you are a pure back-end developer, you fit the requirements! If you are a Senior Java Developer or Tech Lead, your responsibilities will also include interaction with Architects, contribution to the design of applications/systems and developing close relationships with the team & clients. The ideal candidate should identify & share new trends in application development, while coaching & motivating his team-mates. If you join this well-reputable Enterprise as a Java Developer, you should expect continuous growth in your career and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a wide range of long term projects in top-level companies.
The right person should be able to demonstrate
* At least 1+ year of experience in Java Development. If you have experience with Full-stack development with Angular or Vue.js, you should be the perfect match! However, the client is also looking for pure Java Developers.
* Fluency in Dutch language.
* Experience with Object-oriented, Scrum or Agile methodology.
* Professional experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tasks.
* Familiarity with cloud concepts and technologies.
* Eagerness to learn & explore new technologies.
What you should expect
* Base salary of €40,000 - €55,000 gross/year, tailored to your level of experience. The client will review candidates case by case, and they are open to go higher for the right profile. If you are the right candidate, salary won't be an issue.
* Mobile subscription. You will also have the opportunity to get a reimbursement of around 300€ every two years for a new mobile device.
* Company car and fuel card, fully provided by the company.
* The role is mostly remote. You are not expected to go to the customer, except if the needs are different. Apart from that, the client is offering flexible working hours.
* Laptop and internet subscription.
* 32 days of holidays to start with. Every two years of service in the company, you will get an additional day of holiday. Cool right?
* Health/Medical insurance, Group insurance and extra-legal Pension Death and Disablement Insurance.
* Meal-vouchers and Eco-vouchers.
* Extensive training possibilities and the opportunity to attend unlimited trainings/lessons according to your interests.
* Two performance reviews and evaluations per year.
* Unlimited growing possibilities. Apart from their status of prestige, the company is known as a great place to stay in the long term. You can even become a Partner, being part of the Board of Directors if you decide to stay in the company for a longer amount of time and settle there.
* The opportunity to work on long-term projects of the highest magnitude, for the biggest clients in Belgium.
* Flexibility to work on a variety of projects according to your interests.
* The opportunity to belong in a Fortune 500 company that will make you stand out of the crowd!
What else would you need?
If you like what you read and you think that this candidate could be you, reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis on LinkedIn, drop me an email on email@example.com and I'd be very interested to give you all the details over the phone. The role is very urgent, so don't lose time!