As a Cloud Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build and deliver new AWS environments while operating independently to handle customer requests and incidents. Your guidance and expertise will be invaluable to our customers, and you will collaborate with Solutions Architects to develop innovative solutions. Stay updated on industry advancements and contribute your knowledge to the team and department. Join us in this challenging role and make a significant impact in the cloud engineering field.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on exciting projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative cloud solutions to our customers.
* Implementing and improving automation, security, and other technical aspects of cloud infrastructure.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest AWS services and technologies and apply them where relevant
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid understanding of AWS in a DevOps capacity
* Strong Linux background
* Build/modify Ci/Cd pipelines
* Automation, IaC
* Experience with network security and technologies and with system, security, and infrastructure monitoring tools.
* Fun and flexible office environment - Arcade, chefs, bar, gym, pool table and more
* 1 day per week in office - 4 days remote
* 25 days holidays with option to buy additional 5
*Open to EU Passport holders based in the Netherlands