Jefferson Frank is searching for a DevOps Engineer to work with a consulting company based in London.
This is contract is remote but candidates would need to be flexible with occasional travel to the offices. Although the client require a heavy AWS profile, candidates with experience working with a multicloud enviroment would be highly desirable as well as any experience working with a consulting company.
* 5years exp within DevOps/Engineering role.
* Experience with automated application build and support using Maven, Gradle or other build tools
* Experience writing Python, Groovy, go and Bash scripts.
* Experience with performing version control and continuous integration of build, deploy, and test, using tools like Jenkins, Stash, Concourse and uDeploy.
* Good understanding of DevSecOps
* Experience with configuration management and infrastructure management systems like Ansible, Chef, Docker, CloudFormation.
* Experience with container technologies like Docker. LWC and containerization orchestration tools like ECS, AKS, EKS preferred.
* Experience with monitoring systems such as CloudWatch, Datadog/Splunk, ELK stack.
* Experience with Cloud technologies with cloud providers AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
* Knowledge of AWS Cloud Devops services such as IAM, VPC, ECS, Lambda, RDS.
* Have a working knowledge of databases, SQL and NOSQL (MongoDB/CouchDB/DynamoDB).
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
The role would be based around setting up production/non production enviroments with CICD and improving automation processes. A development background be very helpful ideally with Go/Java (Scala, Kotlin)/Python.
If this profile sounds like you, Jefferson Frank want to hear from you. Please get in touch for a confidential conversation with myself.
Job Type: Full time, contract