Senior Frontend Developer - Birmingham - UK - £60k
Jefferson Frank are supporting a logistics organisation in the Midlands who are adding a software developer to their engineering team, who have begun to revamp their internal systems and move to more modern architectures.
* Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software applications per customer or internal specifications.
* Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code.
* Designing interaction models for our projects. This may include websites, mobile experiences, or other touch-points.
* Working in close collaboration with Development and Product Management teams to develop new products and customise existing products.
* Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Optimising applications for maximum speed and scalability.
* Build task based user interfaces for internal and external user workflows
* Be responsible for setting and maintaining frontend engineering standards
* Evangelise the customer in every conversation, decision, be passionate about their needs and continually strive to improve their experience
* Work closely with colleagues to create/ present front-end deliverables (IA, wireframes, workflows, prototypes, journeys, interfaces)
* React with 3+ years of experience with Java/Type script technologies
* Experience working with TDD/BDD
* Understanding of Authentication (JWT) and Rest API's
* Proven experience of building modern web applications
* Creative portfolio and mastery of design tools (Adobe suite, Sketch, figma) a bonus
* £500 discretionary training budget
* Competative Salary
If this role sounds interesting to you, please reach out by emailing me email@example.com Also, if you know anyone else that fits the role please get in touch!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.