AI Solutions Architect (Cloud)
Are you a skilled solutions architect with experience in MS Azure cloud and AI, we're working with a large consultancy company who aligns themselves with the main cloud providers to provide clients with innovative solutions in AI.
You'll be working on greenfield projects, designing and presenting solutions to companies who have vast amounts of data with no setup of utilising this for advanced analytics and AI. You will lead the Artificial Intelligence and Analytics practice's ambitious growth plans in the Nordics. This opportunity is scoped for robust, high potential domain specialists who are self-motivated, results-driven, highly collaborative, and experience in designing creative solutions. This role requires a domain expertise combined with the ability to organize tasks, focus on key details, and sustain and drive progress of the growth plans over time. Working from the ground level you will have a key role in driving the growth of what will be in time one of the largest parts of the business.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to rapid revenue growth in one of the most exciting and dynamic segments of the market, working with the latest technologies and taking clients on a journey within AI and setting them up for future success. This is an ideal opportunity for technologists seeking cross vertical and/or cross industry expertise. Among other career-enhancing areas, this role provides opportunities to directly and indirectly lead and develop teams across a vital part of the business.
* Working with the latest technologies with amazing career progression and opportunities to impact the business main revenue streams.
* Working in a diversified working environment alongside collaborative teams to gain knowledge and understanding from the best talent in the industry.
* Support and backing from the largest companies in tech to gain extra resources.
* Fortune 500 company and one of the most admired workplaces for company culture.
* Industry leading salary.
* 10-15% Annual Salary Bonus.
* Excellent life plan cover as per industry standards.
* Leading joint solution/offering architecture discussions with partner architects and support development
* Coordination of solution architecture and proposal defence for reactive and proactive proposal responses for analytics data platforms and AI solutions on cloud
* End to end Proposals: Drive end to end proposals for clients within data platforms, analytics, built cost summaries, value propositions as part of cloud modernization, data portfolio rationalization.
* Demonstrate leadership and transforming customer requirements into tangible solutions, visions, strategies, and roadmaps to implement data platforms, multi-cloud, and cloud data warehouse.
* Independently lead client design workshops and provide trade-offs and recommendations
Required Qualifications & Knowledge:
* Microsoft Certified Solution Architect.
* Knowledge of PaaS services relating to Data, Analytics and end-point API interfaces - EMR/Dataproc/Databricks etc.
* Able to determine between best of technologies by layer - e.g, stream processing, messaging, search, etc.
* High-level awareness of other partner technologies, which are alternative to native services like Snowflake, Cloudera, Talend, Informatica, Confluent, etc.
* Data layers and purpose
* Serverless compute
* Processing run time - ETL vs Spark run time, etc.
* Security controls around authentication, authorizations, encryption and certificates
* Recommend the migration tools and design data migration strategy
* Metadata and data catalogs.
* Ability to transform ideas and visions into tangible solutions.
* Excellent communication skills to breakdown knowledge barriers on an understandable level, preparing PowerPoint presentations, executive readouts.
For more information on this role please reach out for a conversation to discuss your suitability or apply below.
email@example.com | +46 8 502 425 33