Jefferson Frank are working with a rapidly growing FinTech company who have built a state of the art global finance platform used by many world leading e-commerce sites, technology groups and payment services.
They are seeking a skilled Data Analyst to join their team who focus on Finance and Capital Markets Data. This role suits a Data Analyst who has experience working with FinTechs/Financial services, with atleast 2 years of experience.
Role & Responsibilities
* Automate portfolio monitoring, optimize portfolio monitoring, building dasboard with visualization tools
* Identify trends for senior executives
* Build daabase tables, work with data engineering teams on automation
Skills & Qualifications
* Python experience
* SQL experience
* Strong background or academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Finance)
* Data Visualisation, Tableau desirable
* Stock Opions
* Private Medical
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
* Free Gym
Please apply with your CV below, interviews are commencing immediately or reach out to email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
For this role you require rights to work in the UK, sponsorship is NOT available.