Permanent Opportunity | Product Owner | 100% Remote | Cloud Finops
The Finops Product Analyst will be a member of the product and technology team. We are looking for a hands-on, technology proficient team player who can refine and validate our product offering.
The ideal candidate will:
* Operate on a statistical understanding of user behavior
* Have a strong data science and analytics background.
* Demonstrate passions for accuracy and innovation
* Be a lover of independent learning
* Work under tight deadlines.
* Take responsibility for deliverables.
* You will track product KPIs and report on the success of short and long-term goals.
* You will sustain professional rigor with regards to system diagrams and documentation
* You will support customer inquiries
* You will maintain expertise with respect to data science and cloud billing files
* You will assist with proof-of-concept work to scope development efforts
* You will constantly cycle data from various sources into the development cycle as user stories and epics
* You will work with product owners, developers, and scrum masters to refine inputs and outputs of select stories.
* You will ensure completion of acceptance criteria, especially those requiring in-depth analysis
* You will prioritize agile teamwork efforts in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
* Two years previous experience as a product analyst.
* Solid understanding or hands-on experience in Software development or DevOps Engineering etc.
* Advanced skills with SQL Queries
* Experience in AWS and other cloud technologies
* A basic understanding of public cloud including hands-on experience with cloud consoles
* Basic understanding of Agile
* Excellent soft skills, inter-personal relationship abilities and working in a fast-paced environment.
* Understanding in Cloud Finops.
* Experience in financial, accounting, or data science industries