My client is seeking a top talent to fill a role with experience in IT Cybersecurity. In this role you will report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and be recognized as a specialist in the field of information security in the financial industry.
The Information Security Analyst is key member of the team that is responsible for maintaining and improving the security posture of the organization. You will use your experience and knowledge to ensure that the company is secure through the implementation of best practices, risk-based security methods, a world class awareness program, and other controls as set-forth by the Security Program.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Conducting daily assessments of the fraud landscape and documenting current cyber-fraud tactics and modes of operation.
* Rapidly synchronizing and prioritizing countermeasures and tactics amongst the various teams and technologies.
* Developing requirements and building reports and analytics to correlate dispute and fraud-actual data in near-real-time with leading indicators and new cyber-fraud tactics.
* Developing and maintaining a set of KPI's and performance measures for combatting high-tech fraud.
* Leveraging next-generation orchestration and automation tactics and tools to enhance the exchange of information, telemetry, and counter measures between a growing portfolio of anti-fraud tools and "levers."
* Championing documentation and maintaining a portfolio of anti-fraud tactics, techniques, tools, and procedures to ensure the continuity of high-tech fraud operations.
* Coordinating contemporary fraud tactics with appropriate communications and member facing teams to ensure a leading team-member and member awareness program.
* Developing and conducting an assessment and testing program to identify and remedy fraud vulnerabilities that result from system additions, changes, or updates.
* Reviewing, assessing, and recommending the next generation of tools and systems needed to effectively mitigate fraud and other high-tech threats.
* Coordinate internal and external IT audits and conduct internal assessments on IT systems and processes.
* Conduct Cyber Operations activities, including threat hunting, physical security ops, systems tuning.
* Implement, maintain, train and develop the cyber security policies, procedures, systems, and processes.
* Provide organization-wide security awareness training.
* Lead and report on security event investigations.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or engineering/math field of study highly preferred.
* Security+ or SSCP certification. 2+ Years of experience in the Information Security field.
* Ability to communicate with Executive Management, personnel and communicate effectively through customized reports.
* Ability to always maintain confidentiality of member records.