By Alexis Forsyth
Careers and Hiring Guide: AWS Edition 2021-22
Our 2021-22 AWS survey is now open and we want to hear your views! Our brand-new Careers and Hiring Guide replaces our widely acclaimed salary survey report. Focusing on the issues that matter most within the global AWS ecosystem – this is the ultimate guide to all things recruitment. The questionnaire closes in October 2021, so don’t miss this opportunity to have your say and make your opinion count.
Why take part
If you’re an AWS professional:
– Share your insights on AWS certifications, training, and work perks –
– Discuss the impact of Covid on your work-life balance –
– Help increase transparency around earning potential for key AWS roles –
– Tell us how organizations can attract top candidates like you –
If you hire AWS talent:
– Discuss effective hiring strategies and benefit packages –
– Join the debate on the future of remote and hybrid working models –
– Contribute to shifting the dial on equality, diversity, and inclusion in the tech industry –
– Support other businesses in future-proofing their IT budgets –
Plus, everyone who completes the survey will be in with a chance of winning a $500 Amazon eGift Card. You’ll also be among the first to receive a digital copy of our publication in your inbox when it launches in November.
About Jefferson Frank
Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruiter of choice. As the only recruitment firm awarded AWS Advanced Technology Partner status, we work with organizations across the globe to deliver top AWS talent specialising in DevOps, big data, business intelligence, IaaS/PaaS, and security. Whether you’re a job seeker or a hiring manager, our market expertise and reach within the ecosystem means we’ll solve your AWS recruitment needs fast.
Consultants focused solely on AWS recruitment
AWS-certified candidates in our global database
Interviews arranged globally in 2020
The fine print
Our brand-new Careers and Hiring Guide: AWS Edition will be launched exclusively at AWS re:Invent on November 29, 2021. The publication will provide valuable insights into the AWS community and the professional habits of your peers. If you have any questions about the questionnaire, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
AWS insights now