One of our best clients is looking to bring on a talented AWS Architect to continue to grow their team. This role is responsible for delivering value to the business through overseeing the ongoing maintenance and optimization of Envision's AWS environments through leveraging the various tools in and outside of AWS, providing forward looking direction for third party and custom-built cloud systems, leadership of the in-house and outsourced support teams supporting the cloud environment. That includes networking, monitoring, scaling, automation, security and other responsibilities needed to maintain the environment. Additionally, partner with various stakeholder teams to support their cloud hosting needs. Requirements:
* Strong Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Computing concepts (preferred experience with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation)
* Strong knowledge in Cloud Financial Management with hands-on experience with AWS native and 3rd party cost management tools (Cost Explorer, Savings Plans, RIs, Cloudability)
* Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Window Servers and associated technologies (Active Directory, DNS)
* Experience with monitoring and management tools, deployment processes and tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana)
* Knowledge of Service Delivery (DevOps) and technical quality control processes, artifacts and related tools
They are offering a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits. The role is fully remote with an opportunity to grow.