The position of Senior Web Developer will be focused on design and development of cloud-based web applications for our clients decentralized clinical trial platform using Agile methodologies. The ideal candidate will be able to translate UX wireframes and written requirements to actual code.
* As a Senior developer, you will work with UX designers, Product team. back-end engineers, architects and offshore developers to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation across multiple web applications.
* You will be responsible for building performant, scalable and highly re-usable code using components driven architecture
* You will work together with software architects, a Product team, UX designers, Architects and a global development team to successfully implement new products and significant product additions.
* Follow company's SOPs related to SDLC processes to deliver quality code on time.
* Write automated unit, integration and functional tests to deliver best-in-class highly secure and scalable software.
* Communicate proactively on project status and changes that impact cost, timing or quality of the deliverable.
* Demonstrate a solutions-oriented attitude and consistently provide solutions to every problem that may arise.
* Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* 5+ years Frontend or Full Stack software development experience
* Package manager and automation tool experience (npm, gulp, grunt)
* Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
* Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues
* Experience with deploying code to AWS is highly desirable
* Experience using Git and Bitbucket
* Experience in Backend development using Node.JS or Java is a plus
* Experience in mobile development is a plus
* Experience in healthcare, mHealth and/or clinical research is a plus
* Education Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Brett Amato at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6853.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.