Webshop Support Specialist
For one of our clients and international company with the global presence we are looking for a webshob specialist who will join the team in Hungary
Within this position you will provide close Support to our business users within Continental Europe. Ensuring that all Incidents and Requests are processed timely and accurately. The Ecommerce Support Specialist will form a partnership with their respective Business Organisation to ensure they are being support in all Ecommerce requests and together are able to drive Market Growth.
You are responsible for the processing of all Incidents and Request for Change via our IT Support Ticketing System relating to them, while keeping a detailed and accurate record of all Incidents for the respective companies.
You will collaborate closely with the external implementation partner and internal IT departments; proactively following up on Incident status by priority order and make sure to meet the agreed SLA's.
You also collaborate with different internal departments to meet customer needs. In this role, you will evaluation, challenge and innovate current processes and procedures; seek new and innovative ways to improve the service we offer to our business users.
What will be expected:
* Good understanding of webshop/ e-commerce solutions
* Experience on similar position
* Fluency in written and spoken English, additional language skills would be beneficial
* Have an excellent level of administrative and organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail with a proactive and forward-thinking approach
* Must be a strong team player with the ability to build and maintain key relationships
What is offered:
* A long term opportunity in a stable environment
* Opportunities for internal promotions
* Attractive salary package
If it sounds interesting please send your CV to Anna email@example.com or call 004822 3975127