Our client is looking to staff up their DevOps teams as they are receiving a higher number of requests from customers to have their internal systems modernised and improved.
They are a stalwart of the Nordic consulting environment, and are looking to replicate their immense success across Scandinavia right here in Sweden!
Offering exposure to some incredibly talented DevOps engineers and SysAdmins, this is a rare opportunity to utilise your skillset alongside devoted, passionate professionals such as yourself.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will utilise your extensive technical knowledge to parachute into customer sites and oversee the entire maintenance/operation of a solution - all with a mind towards deploying good quality environments to a cloud native space
* You will work within an operations-oriented DevOps team; taking over server management responsibilities, ensuring a robust strategy for data transfer, and assisting customers by implementing long-lasting DevOPs and cloud solutions
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working within a DevOps environment; strong knowledge of microservice architecture, release and deployment cycles is essential
* Strong experience working with Linux systems and administering platforms is required; you will work alongside cloud experts as a team to create unique, complex solutions
* A strong understanding of what it means to be a consultant - able to articulately outline complex solutions and reduce them into easily digestible "bites" for those not as knowledgeable to yourself
* Join an international company with a clear, systematic strategy that is taking them from strength to strength as they look to corner the Nordic market
* Join a company with huge financial backings, international reach, but a small-team feel; with each team being split into specialist departments with their own budgets, recruitment, sales teams etc