Sr. Machine Learning Engineer - Durham, NC - $140K+
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Raleigh-Durham, NC
My client in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, is looking to expand and add a well-versed and experienced Senior Machine Learning Engineer to their teams! This client is amazing and offers unlimited PTO and stock options. This candidate will be responsible for helping to design and build the ML services within the organization. This role combines cloud native applications with ML techniques to help solve business critical issues within the company. The culture within the company is to be able to perform well independently and on a cross-functional team.
* Experience with one or more cloud-computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with Apache Spark and Apache Hive
* Experience building data pipelines
* Experience building ML models and algorithms (TensorFlow, SageMaker, PyTorch)
* Multiple years of professional experience and ability to work independently and co-dependently on business critical issues by combining the use of cloud-computing platforms and ML techniques.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 813-437-6879 with your most current resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.