Our clients HW Development team develops and maintains the companies RFID device portfolio. The team also ensures that the companies RFID devices fulfil international regulations. Primary task is a development of the companies devices' firmware with embedded Linux.
Responsibilities and duties
* Embedded software development
* System development and improvement
* Participating quality controlling related tasks and code reviews
* SW requirements definition and documentation
* Develop and improve our way of working in embedded software area
* Proficient in one or more compiled languages such as C/C++
* Experience in development of low-level drivers
* Embedded Linux programming experience
* Experience with system integrations
* Knowledge of Realtime operating systems e.g. FreeRTOS
* Experience with the GNU toolchain (gcc, gdb, make, etc.)
* Excellent skills both in written and spoken English
* Self-driven person who balances this with good co-operation skills
* Minimum of bachelor's degree from technical or relevant studies with work experience
Phone: +358 75 3266584
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs