Azure Solutions Architect - Microservices Expert - $90-100 hr
Job Title: Azure Solutions Architect
Job Type: Contract (18 months) (C2C or W2)
Industry: Financial Services
Our client, a Pittsburgh, PA based FinTec firm, is seeking an Azure Solutions Architect for an minimum 18-month contract, who is a self-proclaimed Micro-services expert. Current working knowledge of Kubernetes and programming experience in ASP.Net and/or C# required.
* Ensure the application scales and is robust to transient irruptions.
* Define patterns and practices to ensure data is always consistent.
* Explore new technologies with intrinsic value for applications. Lead activities with external vendors and internal team to identify, evaluate and recommend system hardware and software. Defines and leads proof of concept activity associated with technology assessment.
* Work with IT and business representatives to identify opportunities leading to the design and development of tools and applications in support of the Client and business partner operations.
* Document the desired future state of solution architecture and document the gaps between current and future states. Define transition plans to close the gaps.
* Migrate legacy technologies which do not follow the microservices cloud architecture into cloud solutions.
* Assume a leadership role in establishing and insuring compliance with IT governance policies and initiatives including standards, best practices, and policies.
* Previous experience as Azure Architect or Azure Cloud Engineer
* Experience in .Net Development
* Migration of legacy systems into Azure Cloud
* Proficient with Microservices
* Works effectively in a fast-paced environment.