Sr. Agile Scrum Master - Raleigh/Durham, NC
Sr. Agile Scrum Master - Raleigh-Durham, NC
My client is looking for a Sr. level Scrum Master with at least 5 years of experience or more. They are working heavily to create a platform using data science, engineering and development. This person has to be able to understand these processes and communicate with the team and the stakeholders. The company is running on AWS so understanding of cloud environments is required. Former experience leading Big Data teams is a huge advantage.
● Certifications from either Scrum Alliance (CSPO/A-CSPO) or Scaled Agile (Certified SAFe Product Owner/Manager)
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
● Experience with the AWS ecosystem and familiarity with services such as ECS, Lambda, and S3
● Experience working with and building Big Data systems, preferably in a geospatial context
● Familiarity with ML concepts and tooling such as TensorFlow and SageMaker
● Experience with GIS tooling, including PostGIS, ArcGIS and ESRI
● Experience programming in Python and/or TypeScript
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.