Senior Developer - Manchester - £40-50k
A rapidly expanding fin-tech company are looking for a talented Full Stack / PHP Developer to join the team. They have two major brands covering consumer credit and bridging loans.
You will be working on the ongoing development and improvement to the customer facing site, the internal admin panel and the back-end processes in general. Ideally, you will have over 10 years' experience within this type of role to bring experience to the team and to have a progressive influence on the team.
Role and Responsibilities
* Planning of new developments
* Developing new features and improving existing features
* API development
* Decouple existing front-ends from their back-ends
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Ensure security protocols and PCI compliance are adhered to.
* Knowledge with OOPS principles and design patterns
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Advanced understanding of server-side CSSpre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SAAS, Bootstrap, Foundation or Semantic UI
* Highly proficient with at least one of the following two technologies:
* PHP MVC frameworks such as Symfony / Laravel / Codeigniter
* Flexible schedule, 1 day a week working from home & flexible working around core hours
* Casual dress code
* & more!