Role & Responsibilities
* Cloud Solution Architecture and Design - Decompose current and new business initiatives and capabilities into projects, provide architecture and designs for cloud supported platforms and solutions, and develop order-of-magnitude effort, cost and operational estimates for proposed initiatives.
* Use your Cloud expertise to design and to validate solution compliance to industry and best practices. Includes knowledge of cloud automation, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using CloudFormation and Terraform stacks, DevSecOps tool chains and CI/CD pipelines.
* Perform detailed design and code reviews to ensure compliance to company and industry engineering and security best practices and provide recommendations for improvement.
* Serve as end-to-end subject matter expert to internal and vendor architects and engineers in the design of scalable, highly available, and secure enterprise cloud and cloud-hybrid solutions in Platform and Product Teams.
* AWS Security Services: AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty
* Nice to Haves: AWS Network Firewall, AWS WAF, AWS Firewall Manager
* AWS DevOps Services: awareness of the DevOps CI/CD pipelines (they have AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline and Jenkins)
* Networking Security Services: Amazon VPC, AWS Transit Gateway
* Experience in interacting with stakeholders like executive directors, etc.
* Python: Ability to code from scratch
* Full Health Benefits
* 401K match up to 7%
* 25 PTO days plus holidays
* Bonus Eligible