NOW HIRING: Seeking a Mid-Level Data Engineer to pair with my clients rapidly growing Data Analytics company in downtown Chicago. In this role, you will act as the Lead Data Engineer where you will be responsible for migrating their legacy databases and building out a new infrastructure hosted on AWS. You will have the opportunity to lead and build out the team, decide which technology you would like to use, have a direct impact on organizational decisions, and collaborate with the software engineering and data science teams. So if you are interested in working with a close-knit team on an exciting migration project and product release, while utilizing the latest cutting edge technologies in a brand new state of the art office this role might be for you!
* Expert in Python programming
* 1+ years of experience w/ AWS Cloud Services: Redshift, S3, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, Snowflake
* Expert in SQL and relational databases
* Experience working with Hadoop and Apache Spark
* Experience constructing custom ETL pipelines
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Ability to work collaboratively
* Competitive Salary
* Premium Health, Dental, and Vision Care
* Work Hours Flexibility
* Remote Flexibility - Upon Discretion
* Clear Growth Opportunities
* Ability to work with the latest technologies
* Amazing collaborative work environment
* Commuter Benefits
* & Much More!
My client has expressed that they are seeking to hire someone for this position ASAP. They are looking for someone that is fun, energetic, team-oriented, and is ready to make an impact on day one! Interviews are now underway, so if you'd like to be considered for this opportunity APPLY NOW!
To apply, contact me via email: email@example.com; phone: 646-863-7573; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV. Only U.S Citizens and Green card Holders at this time.