Are you an AWS Software Engineer with TypeScript, Lambda, AWS and CDK experience? If so, this could be the role for you!
About this company:
* Health benefits captive organization in the country with over $3 billion in benefits in hand. They take all of the great partners from the healthcare space and bring them to the table for small-medium sized organizations to provide service offerings
* Cost containment, risk management a self-funded insurance
* HIPAA/HITRUST/HL7 a huge plus for any applicant
Role & Requirements:
* 5 years' experience as a Data Engineer
* AWS experience (S3, Lambda, Glue, Sagemaker, EMR) required
* Software development background (any language) required
* Large data set experience, complex data set experience
* Product/feature development experience
* Pyspark experience required
* Jupyter, Databricks, Sagemaker, EMR/Hadoop a big plus
* Engineering experience within healthcare, insurance, risk, or actuarial industries a big plus
This organization has already started interviewing, so apply today to learn more. US Citizens and Green Card holders encouraged to apply.
AWS / Data Engineer / PySpark / Python / Hadoop / Databricks / Healthcare