One of my top client is seeking a Kubernetes Engineer to join their team to work on a remote basis. This position is with a highly funded company that is coming out of its start-up stage. The position requires travel (around 30% once COVID slows down) but only short plane rides to the West Coast.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with containers and container orchestration, strong technical and communication skills, and some understanding of IT infrastructure, DevOps, open source software and/or application development. Most importantly you must be excited about working to transform how organizations develop and run their applications.
* Consulting/client facing experience
* Experience deploying and managing Kubernetes
* DevOps and AWS, GCP or Azure Experience
* Ability to work remotely and autonomously
Why This Company?
* Incredible room for growth and ownership
* It's a consulting business and they have their own platform that allows companies to use Kubernetes and preform containerization work more effectively
* Salary that depends on experience, but very competitive
* Great bonuses and equity opportunities
* Amazing culture with a great work/life balance
This organization can only consider US Citizens or Green Card holders at this time. Candidates must reside in the United States and be willing & able to travel.
To be considered please apply directly to this advert, or contact Melissa Epstein @ firstname.lastname@example.org