My client is a 100 person health tech company based out of Atlanta that is helping patients take ownership of their healthcare. By empowering post-acute care providers and their referral sources to work together across the care continuum, they pave the way for healthier, more cost-effective outcomes.
If you are a Data engineer with Snowflake experience, apply today to be considered!
* Snowflake - 2-4 yrs - primary middle tier database
* Someone who can take this over, not just use/write queries but someone who is VERY knowledgeable, how it integrates with AWS
* AWS - 2-3 yrs recent exp
* Python exp required - (SE background preferred)
* Data Ops - help deploy, code manage, not only help build pipeline toolsets, but audit, make recommendations, API, etc.
* Node.js/MySQL plus
* TeamCity for Automation
* Healthcare required - providers, insurance, claims data, health systems
* HIPAA/FHIR/HL7 expeirence a huge plus
Why this company:
* This organization is quickly growing
* They have significant funding, along with excellent benefits and a great team
* They offer unlimited PTO, equity, and young & vibrant culture
Interested in learning more? Apply today to be considered! email@example.com
(Note: This is a full time position and there is no sponsorship available).