My client is hiring for a Senior Security Operations Engineer. This organization is a platform based company built on AWS, working in the healthcare space to shape the future of AI in EHR data.
* AWS (CloudWatch, Configuration, Network Access Control Lists, etc)
* Security operations
* Experience hardening Linux and Windows servers
* Docker hosts and container images experience
* Basic Python/Bash scripting
* Healthcare experience - HIPAA required
* Compliance & security experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Candidates from smaller companies preferred*
* DevOps experience - is a plus!
Further notes on Role:
* Hands on job
* Has 1 direct report (DevOps Engineer)
* Looking for a self-starter to take initiative and is able work independently as well as with others
* Immediate growth opportunity to CISO
* A.I. powered risk adjustment software designed to increase the profitability of Medicare risk contracts.
* Mission driven company transforming the healthcare industry
* Small team with opportunity for growth and development
* Health Benefits: 100& for employees/ 90% for dependants
* 80% Dental and Vision
* 401K w/ match
* PTO- 8 holidays / 4 weeks including sick days
* Life and disability insurance
Interested in learning more? Contact me today to discuss!
*US Citizens and Green Card holders encouraged to apply*