QA Tester - Manchester - £25,000
Start-up organisation who are on a mission to improve the lives of users with their apps that support people with complex health needs have an immediate need for a QA Tester to join the team!
Reporting to the QA Lead, in the first instance the role involves manual testing all aspects of our mobile and web apps.
If you're looking to join a start-up where you can learn, grow, develop and be given great
Role & Responsibilities:
* Finding bugs, and suggesting improvements or things that need clarification, making more user friendly.
* Manual Testing of our mobile apps and web apps.
* Write manual test cases.
* Computer literate, and familiar with using mobile phone apps and websites.
* You will need an eye for detail, and be happy testing the same software over and over again.
Ideally want to set up automated acceptance testing so if you already have coding abilities and/or want to learn more then we can help you out there with training and mentoring from the Lead Developer.
* Previous QA experience on mobile or web apps
* Any other automated testing.
* 25 days holiday
* Remote working
* Start-up environment