Lead .NET Developer - Katowice - (Remote Flexibility)
A Global Financial client has a great opportunity for an experience Lead .NET Developer to co-authorise their Development/Automation Team.
Not only is this a great opportunity to be technical (create code), you will also be responsible for setting and maintaining modern development standards for the team/project. Using Scrum, you will set the direction for the development of programming techniques and will actively support the team in carrying out the planned tasks while sharing your valuable knowledge and previous experience.
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive company aiming to provide great training, promotional opportunities and package benefits to all their employees. There is also some remote flexibility on offer so you don't need to be on site every day!
If you have...
* Several years of experience working in the .NET development and leading/mentoring a team.
* Write high-quality code and software making skills.
* Have strong English communication ability.
Have technical knowledge of...
* .NET technology
* ASP .NET Core
* SQL server
* Azure DevOps (not essential but beneficial!)
* Power Shell
* and Windows administration.
Then please get in touch with your CV at email@example.com!