Java/C# Developer - Warsaw - (Remote Flexibility)
The is a suitable opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a stable organisation who build their own projects. These projects are complex, on a large scale and are well recognised across the industry. The company will support flexible working, working from home and opportunities to work along-side world-class engineers.
The project is a migration from an existing system to a new build complex system relating to Pricing & Risk. This is a hugely important, well funded project. You'll get to play a part in design and implementation in a team-oriented environment, along with experts in the field. You must have good English speaking communication skills.
* Develop unified global cross-asset derivatives quoting platform with electronic and client connectivity
* Integrate with external platforms and clients using industry standard protocols such as FIX and REST
* Build rich, distributed, high-throughput and performance-sensitive user applications in Java
* Experience using open source and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms
The Technology stack you will use:
* Gitlab CI/CD
* One click deployment
* Strong programming skills in an object orientated language such as Java or C#
* 3 years experience at mid senior level
* University Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
If you would like to be considered please email firstname.lastname@example.org