Senior Full-stack Developer - 100% Remote
Our Web/Mobile Application Global Client, is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer with strong cloud (AWS) and Web Development experience. The client supplies application support to some of the worlds top brands, creating branded social media solutions. This is a new company that consists of a small, dedicated, team now growing across the globe.
The ideal candidate will be strong on both back end and front end development and can work in a fast-paced environment. As this is a start up company this is a great opportunity for an engineer with a passion for collaboration, quick iteration, and improving the skill sets of those they work alongside! This role is also 100% remote even after the pandemic period!
For this role, you must be able to work autonomously and goal oriented. You must have the ability to balance business values, code quality and development pace. Therefore, someone who can juggle multiple roles and tasks is essential. This team consists of the CTO (based in Bulgaria) as well as the CEO / Head of Product (based in NYC) as well as other international co-founders, engineers, and designers.
Technical Stack -
* At least 4+ years of back-end development experience with Node.js.
* At least 2+ years on AWS services & SDK.
* 5/6 + years of programming and development experience
* Proficient with Angular 8+ and other Angular frameworks.
* Fluency in English required is a must!
* Other programming languages - C/C++/C#/Java are a bonus but again not essential!
Role Responsibilities -
* Design and build new features, simplify existing services, and help scale our systems as we rapidly grow and evolve.
* Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code.
* Support and improve existing projects and have a creative outlook for moving forward.
* Assist in designing infrastructure and architecture of projects.
* Open to share knowledge with teammates and to help/assist other teammates as needed.
If you would like more information on this role or to be considered, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this role is for someone of EU Citizenship only.