Senior QA Specialist - Krakow
Be a part of a company where quality, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of the company culture.
As a QA Lead you will drive and coordinate the Testing Team for a core strategic area of our business. Acting as a single point of contact for all QA matters, you will engage with key stakeholders (Tech Ennablement, vendors, business, markets…).You will have a responsibility of overseeing all aspects of quality assurance including establishing KPI's, metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes and ensure the team is using industry-accepted best practices in the Product Area / Domain.
Our client values and supports their employees providing competitive salary, company benefits and remote flexibility in your package. This is a great opportunity to individuals seeking multinational and International career opportunities to progress their QA careers.
Technical Experience Required:
* The ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
* Creating testing strategies, testing APIs and load testing.
* Key experience with CI/CD concepts, Test Management tools (as Xray for Jira), Test Reporting tools (as Jira dashboards, EazyBI reports…). Test Frameworks as Cucumber and Appium. Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS would also be a plus.
* Experience in management including remote teams.
* International Experience - ideally working abroad and mobile in leadership roles.
* Fluent in English.
Technical Experience Desired (Nice to have but not mandatory):
* Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
* Frameworks: SpringBoot, Node.js
* Test Frameworks: Cucumber, Serenity BDD, Appium, Selenium
* Building software and knowledge of monitoring tools is a plus
* Kubernetes, Docker
* Database: SQL, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Oracle
If you would like to be considered please send you CV to email@example.com