PHP Developer - £30,000 - Cumbria
My client creates bespoke cloud-based for a range of prestigious, well-known public sector, and private clients. As a result of huge and continuous demand, there is a need for a PHP Developer to join the team.
Reporting to the Technical Director, alongside a team of 7, you'll have a large part in developing the software on behalf of the clients. Project work will be varied which may see you working with the team or solo.
My client is strict on no evening or weekends required. Their tried and tested process allows them to deliver on-time and on-budget and will never expect you to work over your contractual hours. They are also big on rewarding employees and hold performance reviews to discuss where you can grow in your role / increase your salary!
What skills are we looking for?
* 3 years working with PHP
* 3 years working with MySQL or equivalent
* 3 years working with HTML & CSS
* Linux - this a nice to have so not essential yet if this applies to you, please do shout about it when applying!
What's in it for you?
* 25 days paid holiday, not including bank holidays
* Flexible working (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home)
* Private medical insurance
* Laptop (currently Microsoft Surface Pro or Mac Book Pro) provided, along with all relevant software
* Regular data security training and code/database training is on-going.
If this sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to apply. L.email@example.com