*Please note this role does not provide Sponsorship - Valid Right to Work in UK needed*
IT Operations Specialist - up to £80,000 DOE + package - London, UK (office requirements once per week)
About the job
We are looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join our talented, dynamic, and rapidly growing global team. The position is based out of our London office situated in the heart of East London's tech community in Shoreditch. We have a flexible hybrid working policy but will expect this person to be in office when required, potentially once a week.
IT Operations Specialist Description
The Operations team has a diverse set of responsibilities that require interaction and coordination across all departments throughout the business. The main areas of responsibility are Product and IT Operations, along with an overarching goal of promoting, implementing and maintaining security best practices.
IT Operations Specialist Responsibilities
* Work across business units to identify and implement processes and automations that will drive efficiency.
* Help manage our ever evolving SaaS infrastructure stack as we grow as a company.
* Work closely with our engineering teams to deploy new product infrastructure resources, client environments and releases.
* Ensure core product performance and reliability through monitoring and alerting.
* Analyze application issues and establish resolutions or recommendations for the development team.
* Create and maintain detailed operational documentation.
* Ensures Security and Compliance is maintained at all times.
* Ensure all hardware and software requirements are met out of our London office.
* Build upon and maintain our existing MDM tenant, we're primarily a Jamf Now + Mac shop!
IT Operations Specialist Skills and Experience
* 3+ years managing and implementing SaaS systems and applications
* Experience with a cloud provider (we use AWS) infrastructure, and management.
* Application and Technology tool management expertise: management tools, techniques, monitoring and integration.
* Experience with automation tooling to drive continuous improvement: Github Actions, Circle CI, Zapier, Workato.
* Experience creating scripts with Python, Bash, and other scripting languages.
* Some experience with infrastructure as code (we use Terraform).
* Competitive salary
* 25 paid vacation days
* 8 bank holidays
* 5 paid sick days
* Work from home flexibility
* Paid parental leave
* Pension program
* Bike storage/shower facilities in building
* Career growth and development opportunities