Full Stack Engineer
The position of Senior Software Engineer will be focused on design and development of cloud-based software for decentralized clinical trial platform using Agile methodologies
* As a Senior engineer, you will be responsible for the design, developing, and troubleshooting of Java microservices based backend code base.
* You will work together with software architects, a Product team, Architects and a global development team to successfully implement new products and significant product additions.
* Follow company's SOPs related to SDLC processes to deliver quality code on time.
* Write automated unit, integration and functional tests to deliver best-in-class highly secure and scalable software.
* Communicate proactively on project status and changes that impact cost, timing or quality of the deliverable.
* Demonstrate a solutions-oriented attitude and consistently provide solutions to every problem that may arise.
* Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
* Java development experience using Spring Boot framework
* Experience in other backend technologies like Node.Js is desirable
* AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, SQS, SNS etc)
* Experience in microservices architecture
* Ability to work with Bitbucket, GitHub
* Knowledge and ability to work with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
*Please Note: This is opportunity is not open for C2C, all candidate MUST be based in the US, and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*