In this role the Architect is expected to apply leading edge practices to solve business challenges and develop a culture of high performance, urgency, and productivity. Ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with proven experience in building and delivering highly complex platforms. This leader is also expected to have experience with modern technologies, leveraging best practices in the areas of open source tech solutions, managing software development and agile methodologies.
* Embrace the vision to lead the transformation of currently leveraged outsourced application development model to an in-house model to include development of key business and customer facing solutions
* Serve as the strategist who researches public and private Cloud technologies and frameworks, and creates reference architecture and implementations for the Cloud Automation engineers to follow
* Serve as the Product Owner of the entire Enterprise Cloud Provisioning Stack
Work closely with multiple DevOps teams to define/author infrastructure and deployment requirements; recommend, challenge and validate Cloud services to meet new application/product needs
* Author clear and specific requirements, detailed design, conduct code reviews and approve pull requests for Automation implementations and mentor the team on cloud automation best practices
* Translate complex functional specifications to detail technical designs regarding Test Case, Testing Automation, User Interfaces (UI), Custom Software Applications, middleware technologies, API, API orchestration/choreography, deployment artifacts, artifact packaging, and application monitoring automation, logging, and performance metrics
* Lead and play a leadership role in sprint planning meetings to ensure that the team understands their objectives and has committed to completing their work on an agreed-upon timeline
* Experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Azure, AWS, Kubernetes.
* Configuration management tools Chef and Puppet
* Experience with designing, building, and supporting microservices infrastructures in a hybrid cloud environment
* The ability to build relationships with stakeholders, help others grow in their careers, and create inclusive environments
* TDD or BDD Expertise in unit test, building Integration, smoke and regression testing suite, code coverage process, and pipeline setup
* Experience using a project management/ticketing tool such as JIRA
* Experience leading development team, building roadmaps, and adopting principles and standards in the design, development, and delivery of solutions