Lead Cloud Engineer
Work in collaboration with the hosting and infrastructure teams, this leader will own the technical delivery of the server side application, from requirements to successful delivery into production and then managing and enhancing it to ensure a seamless customer, team member and partner experience.
* Embrace the vision to lead the transformation of currently leveraged outsourced application development model to an in-house model to include development of key business and customer facing solutions
* Serve as the strategist who researches public and private Cloud technologies and frameworks, and creates reference architecture and implementations for the Cloud Automation engineers to follow
* Completely own the technical delivery of the automated provisioning of cloud and cloud native application infrastructure stack using GitOps and Kubernetes Operators
* Serve as the implementation partner and advisor to the Product Owner of the Enterprise Cloud Provisioning Stack
* Ability to collaborate and hold the various development team members accountable for compliance to the Enterprise Technical Standards and Guidelines
* Experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Azure, AWS, Kubernetes.
* Configuration management tools Chef and Puppet
* Experience with designing, building, and supporting microservices infrastructures in a hybrid cloud environment
* Proficient with building containerized applications using GitOps, K8s, Service Mesh, K8s operator
* TDD or BDD
* Experience using a project management/ticketing tool such as JIRA
* Experience leading development team, building roadmaps, and adopting principles and standards in the design, development, and delivery of solutions